Saturday, March 12, 2016

Cities I have been to

https://apps.facebook.com/tripadvisor/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=_0

The small world ? Nooooo, it is sooo big, one cannot go everywhere.
A CLICK on the map gets you to the interactive Facebook TripAdvisor page with details.
Take a look - plenty of photos there.
Some places have been more pleasant to go to than others.
And then there is TIME, that enemy of ours - all those places keep changing in time.
There is no way to keep up-to-date on the world.
The individual travels mentioned here are thus not dated - on purpose a bit, mentioning just their personal "impressions" that remained.
I was lucky to have visited what I did - and it also helped me professionally.
 
Now it's nice to eventually sit comfortably in the Florida sunshine,
or have a good time in Montreal in summer time.
Or wander through the history and memories of my native Praha - 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment